It's been a while, I know, but i'm back. Is it silence or patience that claims to be virtuous? Whatever the case, both my silence and patience have brought me to an unbelieveable space. Just know that I will be sharing more and well...I'M BACK!
Such a simple statement, yet so profound, life changing even. A simple statement a co worker of mine made while sharing a story about his son who, by the way was telling his dad how that simple statement he made to him years prior was what seemed to always bring him back to his center. Failure is not final...So I get up everyday and do what I am supposed to do - wake up, shower, dress, make sure my kid is showered, dressed, fed and prepared for the day ahead, while I do the same for work. That is what i'm supposed to do. Yup, a run-on sentence that defines my day to day life of what is supposed to be. It's easy to do this daily dance because I am supposed to; the world expects it, so it is easy to fulfill. Failure is not really an option - I'm expected to work and be a mother. It's the responsible thing to do. So let's discuss what I yearn to do, my personal expectations and make that simple statement...failure is not final...Why has getting to that finish li...
Comments
Post a Comment