So how to start the week off in a great way? How about with a plan that feeds mind, body, spirit and dreams...something I learned in church this weekend.
Affirmation: I believe that life is for me
1. make a list of 10 things (or more) that you want
2. Give each thing a number from 1-10
> 1 being the most attainable in the next 6 months
> 10 not believing you can attain it in the next 6 months
All that God/Universe has to offer is available to you. The challenge is getting past our limiting sensabilities. What we need to do is to start each day with:
1. Acceptance - The answer to all my problems today (accept things for what they are and keep it moving)
2. Responsibility - Blaming no one (including myself) for what is occuring - Life happens!
3. Defenselessness - Lean into everything with a spirit of love and your defenses automatically dissipate.
Here is your opportunity to manifest what you want or need in your life.
Meditate, Manifest and Grow on...